Use of website and mobile applications
In this section 9 words “marketplace” and "website” shall be used interchangeably to refer to Naya Stores’ websites and mobile applications.
- View pages from our website in a web browser;
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- Print pages from our website for your own personal and non-commercial use, providing that such printing is not systematic or excessive;
- Stream audio and video files from our website using the media player on our website; and
- Use our marketplace services by means of a web browser,
- Subject to the other provisions of these general terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by section 9.2 or the other provisions of these general terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes in respect of selling or purchasing products on the marketplace.
Except as expressly permitted by these general terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or;
- Redistribute material from our website.
Notwithstanding section 9.6, you may forward links to products on our website and redistribute our newsletter and promotional materials in print and electronic form to any person.
We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
9.9. You must not:
Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
Use our website in any way that is unethical, unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
Hack or otherwise tamper with our website;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
- Circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website;
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Impose an unreasonably large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity);
- Decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- Use our website except by means of our public interfaces;
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing); or
- Do anything that interferes with the normal use of our website.