When you go online shopping or banking – we protect your money & account details… when you socialize – we safeguard your identity… when you surf – we prevent attacks… when you download or stream – we block infected files.
Whatever you do in your digital life – our premium protection is here to help you protect it all.
- Protects against attacks, ransomware & more
- Protects your privacy & personal information
- Protects money when you bank & shop online
Kaspersky Internet Security System Requirements:
- 920 MB of free disk space
- CD/DVD drive (when installing from a CD)
- Internet connection (for installation and activation, participation in Kaspersky Secure Network, as well as database and program module updates).
- Computer mouse
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or later
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 or later
- Intel Atom processor at 1.6 GHz or faster
- 1024 MB of free RAM
- Intel GMA950 video card with at least 64 MB of memory
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×600.
- Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Microsoft Windows 10
- Intel Celeron processor 1.66 GHz or faster
- 1000 MB of free RAM
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and later
- Microsoft Edge 38.x and later
- Mozilla Firefox 52.x and later
- Google Chrome 45.x – 55.x
- Mozilla Firefox ESR 52 and later
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate SP1 or later (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Windows 8.1 Update) / Pro / Enterprise (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise TH1 / TH2 / RS1 / RS2 / RS3 / RS4 (32/64-bit).
- Intel Pentium processor 1 GHz or faster (or a compatible equivalent)
- 1 GB (for 32-bit operating systems) / 2 GB (for 64-bit operating systems) available RAM
- To access the My Kaspersky portal, we recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later.
- Some product functions are limited on 64-bit operating systems.
- Installation Assistant is unavailable on dynamic drives.
- Protection against unauthorized access to the webcam is only available for compatible webcam models.
- The Kaspersky Protection extension does not support Firefox versions earlier than 52.x.